LEHDER's eLearning Program
Canada has adopted GHS through WHMIS 2015, which was promulgated as law at the federal level on February 11, 2015. WHMIS 2015 will be transitioned into force at the provincial and territory levels over the next couple of years. To help businesses transition to WHMIS 2015, LEHDER is pleased to provide a new eLearning training option for companies who are affected by the WHMIS 2015 implementation.
LEHDER's eLearning Program offers students the ability to complete safety training or certification courses in an online, self-paced environment. Upon registration, students will receive their access code to LEHDER's Schoology platform and complete the course at their own pace. Certificates upon completion of the course content are provided.
The LEHDER eLearning Advantage
LEHDER recognizes the struggles employers face with worker training. Work day interruptions, worker comprehension, maintaining current and relevant training content as well as the inability to ask questions easily in an online environment are complaints often heard. To that effect, LEHDER has designed our eLearning Program to mitigate those issues, including:
- Courses that are self-paced and easily accessible;
- Module comprehension quizzes that need to be completed prior to advancing through course content. Quizzes and examinations also utilize designated pass rates and a feature which randomizes questions for retests;
- Mark Roehler, LEHDER Principal, course creator and facilitator has over 25 years of WHMIS/GHS, TDG and training expertise;
- Valuable resources provided throughout the course which can be used as reference materials upon course completion;
- Once registered for a course, students will be notified any time content is updated to reflect regulatory changes or other modifications;
- Each course hosts an online forum which allows students and facilitator to communicate in a community-type environment.
Secure Online Registration and Payment
LEHDER has partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept payments safely and securely for our clients. For more information in regards to payment security, please visit our Secure Payment Processing page.
www.lehder.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Additional Courses and Customized On-Site Training Available
LEHDER also provides regularly scheduled environmental, health and safety courses at our Head Office in Point Edward, Ontario and also in Edmonton, Alberta. Training programs can also be customized and delivered on-site to meet a client's regulatory training needs in environmental, transportation, workplace, health and safety. For more information, please visit our Regulatory Training page.
For more detailed information on WHMIS 2015 or any of LEHDER's training services, please contact: