LEHDER suggests that the development of the air source and emission inventory should be part of a strategic approach to understanding not only the emissions but also the significance of the emissions from a regulatory and social point of view.
The key step in understanding the compliance status of a facility with respect to emissions is the development of a robust source and emission inventory.
The emission inventories are used for applications for Environmental Compliance Approvals, dispersion modeling, National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI), Alberta AMD Chapter 9 reporting, National Emissions Reduction Masterplan (NERM) submissions and emission reduction programs.
How Can LEHDER Assist?
LEHDER provides the following Source and Emission inventory services:
- Identification of all possible sources of emissions
- Preparation of emission estimates based upon process parameters
- Development of an interactive electronic emission inventory
- Maintenance of ever-changing emission inventories in our data management system (LEIMS)
- NPRI, Alberta AMD Chapter 9 reporting, NERM and Greenhouse Gas Reviews and reporting
The LEHDER approach to preparing source and emission inventories involves identifying all possible sources and then preparing emission estimates based on a relationship between key process parameters such as production rates, fuel consumption, formulation etc.
LEHDER emission inventories are designed to provide optimum flexibility in assessing emissions from new or changed operations in order to maintain currency.
For more detailed information on emission inventories, please contact:
Source Emission Inventories (43 KB)