LEHDER Environmental Services provides regularly scheduled Environmental, Health and Safety courses at our Head Office in Point Edward, Ontario.
Course Directories can be accessed here:
Additional Courses and Customized On-Site Training Available
In addition to the regularly scheduled courses, LEHDER can customize and deliver any transportation, Environmental, Health and Safety courses to meet a client's specific needs. These courses can be delivered at a location of the client's choice. Train the Trainer programs are also available for most of the courses we provide.
Courses and Information Sessions that LEHDER offers include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Dangerous Goods Shipped by Air
- DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations (49CFR)
- Marine Shipments of Dangerous Goods
- Multi Mode Transportation
- Hazardous Waste Transportation
- TDG Workshops
- Transborder Shipments of Dangerous Goods to the U.S.
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS 2015)
Please click here to access the web links referenced during LEHDER training sessions.
Please note LEHDER reserves the right to cancel scheduled courses due to registrant volume up to two weeks prior to scheduled date. In this instance, LEHDER will notify the registered participants and provide a full refund.
For more detailed information in regards to LEHDER's training capabilities, please contact: