The following information was disseminated by the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program of Environment and Climate Change Canada on May 4, 2018 and includes a list of resources now available for 2017RY GHG Reporting.
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)’s Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) is accepting GHG reports for the 2017 calendar year:
- File your report using ECCC’s Single Window system.
- Deadline to report is June 1, 2018.
Here are resources available to help you report to the GHGRP (includes newly added resources).
- Technical Guidance on Reporting GHG Emissions: guidance on reporting requirements - PDF is now available
- NEW! Questions and answers: answers to questions you may have regarding the GHGRP reporting requirements
- Instructions for using the Single Window system: provides step by step instructions on how to report your greenhouse gas information using the Single Window system
We conducted several Webex information sessions in April to explain the general requirements (for all facilities) and newly expanded requirements (for specific facilities). We also gave a demonstration on how to use the Single Window to submit a GHG report.
NEW! Below are links to the information provided during these sessions.
- PDF copy of presentation slides
- Video recordings of the presentations
- Video recordings of the Single Window demonstration
- Other Single Window video tutorials that are available:
- Access Single Window for the first time
- Connect your profile to an organization
- Manage facilities for your organization
- Manage access for your organization
Questions? Please contact us by telephone or email.
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
Environment and Climate Change Canada / Government of Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-877-8375
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program Website
For more information on GHG reporting requirements, please contact Marnie Freer.