LEHDER Environmental Services is an environmental consulting company focused on providing Excellence in Industrial Air Quality Services. Formed in 1995, LEHDER is now one of the largest Air Quality Management companies in Canada.
Our team of consulting professionals is built around our core strength in environmental, health and safety management. The LEHDER team consists of over 40 talented technologists, scientists, engineers, and project managers.
Environmental Technician – LEHDER Emissions Testing Group (ETG)
We are hiring for an entry-level position with the LEHDER Emissions Testing Group in Edmonton, Alberta. We are also very interested in candidates with 3 to 5 years' experience who have managed projects in the industrial emissions testing field. Primary responsibilities for the successful candidate(s) include:
- Field testing to determine pollutant emissions from industrial stacks at locations in Western Canada
- Calibrate and maintain emissions sampling equipment in accordance with standard procedures
- Develop expertise in the operation of sampling/monitoring equipment
- Obtain and recover emissions test samples for subsequent analysis
- Data processing using MS Excel and report generation using MS Word
- Participate in field-level and general safety assessments
- Transport test equipment (truck and trailer) to various job sites
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- University degree or College diploma in Chemistry or Environmental Science
- Works well in team environment
- Mechanically inclined and field oriented
- Able to travel extensively (up to 50% of the time) and with short notice
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Physical attributes for heavy lifting and carrying of equipment
- Comfortable working at heights
- Pass mandatory and routine drug and alcohol tests
- Possess valid passport
- High degree of initiative and good positive attitude
LEHDER is a progressive, equal opportunity company offering a competitive salary, benefits, RRSP program and flexible work time.
Interested parties can submit their cover letter and resume using the form below. Only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.
Why Join LEHDER?LEHDER's corporate culture fosters an environment of integrity, respect and enthusiasm. We offer a flexible work schedule that recognizes a healthy work/life balance and employees have direct access to our leadership group which means successful candidates can be recognized and advance quickly.
Please use the following form for resume submissions:
If you have any questions or are having trouble submitting your resume, please contact us.